Do you know what iMessage is? You must first know about it. Well, in actual iMessage is an immediate message application manufactured and developed by Apple Inc. Scott Forstall first announced the iMessage app at WWDC 2011 on 6th June 2011 with the iOS 5. Furthermore, iMessage actually works only for the Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, Macbook etc. With iMessage, you can easily send messages via your WiFi connection.
In fact, I do enjoy the Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp Messenger but no-one can ever defeat Apple’s iMessage app. Many of my friends do wish to enjoy iMessage and they usually urge me how to use iMessage on PC. So I thought to share two working methods to get iMessage on your PC/Computer.
In this post, you will be able to go through how to download iMessage for PC but first You should read the features of iMessage app. Also check free movie streaming sites no signup.
What are the features of iMessage App?
There are many features regarding iMessage app which I will be pointing out below. Let us check out below.
- iMessage helps you to send text, videos, photos, group chat, contact info etc. All you need is Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection.
- The app is an alternative to text message that you send without using the internet. iMessage has far cheaper rate than SMS.
- This app is accessible for iOS 5 users or on Mac OS X.
- You can also register multiple email address with Apple. For example, if you have sent a message to any phone number through iMessage but the very person doesn’t have an iMessage set up then automatically the iMessage will be changed into sms.
- With iMessage, you could see a pale gray bubble color if you are getting a reply.
- The blue button and bubble text mean iMessage communicating.
- With iMessage, you can set up your settings using group chat.
- Just like WhatsApp, all the message send through iMessage are encrypted which means that the sender will easily see if you have read the message.
- iMessage is a user-friendly app for your devices which works excellent.
- Through iMessage, you can send unlimited messages which are fun loving.
So the above mentioned are some of the best features of iMessage which I have reviewed. Now you can focus on how to use or how to download iMessage for your PC. But the question arises, Is it possible? Find an answer below…
iMessage for PC – Is it Possible???
The answer to this question is, YES! Using iMessage on PC can be little bit complex as one needs to install multiple extensions to get it. Note that to download iMessage on your PC, you first need to have iPad/iPhone or Mac devices. There are two methods how to use the iMessage.
How to use iMessage for PC with the help of Mac?
iMessage can be used on your PC with the help of Mac which means that you need to have a Mac device. And further, your Mac device needs to have iMessage access. If you do not have them then you can sign in using your Apple Id and Password.
Follow it carefully the way I have explained you.
- To get iMessage, first of all, you need to have Google Chrome to both your Mac device as well as your PC.
- Download Google Chrome from this webpage.
- Now when the download is done, you need to add to Chrome another extension called Chrome Remote Desktop. This helps you to connect with any other PC.
- To get Chrome Remote Desktop, visit this webpage and click on Add To Chrome button.
- Once it is done, click on the launch button above.
- Follow the on screen instructions and then accept the permission.
- The next option is, you need to click on the share so that you get a code to access. Save the code on your desktop.
- As you have access to Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC. Navigate the Chrome Remote Desktop and then simply click on the link to share.
- Now enter the code that you got and click on the connect.
- Now you can send a message with iMessage with the help of PC.
So these are some of the steps to use iMessage on your PC with the help of Mac. Now let me guide you with how to use iMessage on PC with the help of Bluestacks.
How to use iMessage for PC with the help of Bluestacks?
iMessage do not come up for any other platform apart from Apple device. But there is a way using Android Emulator which I will be guiding you below.
- First of all, you need to download Bluestacks Android Emulator from official website.
- Download Bluestacks from official website and install it.
- Note that it will take few minutes to install it.
- Once, you have successfully installed Bluestacks Emulator. Search for iMessage in the search box.
- Click on iMessage icon and download it.
- Setup iMessage app with all of your personal information and start using iMessage on your computer.
So these are some of the steps to download iMessage for Pc using Bluestacks Android Emulator. They are quite easy and simple to use as well as to download. Just be cautious about it.
Finally, with this, I have completed to guide you with iMessage for PC. If you have an iPhone then you do not need to stress to download iMessage on your PC. This is because in iPhone, usually, iMessage comes with the pre-installed app. And the app is a total package which is way cheaper than the normal SMS service. iMessage is such an excellent app to get in contact with your dear friends at a very cheap cost. So why to spend thousands of dollars on your SMS cost when you can get iMessage app easily.